Looking for something a little creative for Dad? Then he’s is going to LOVE this simple Scrabble Printable Fathers Day Cards!
Fathers Day Cards
Dad does a lot for his family, and we love any excuse to celebrate our love for him! With Father’s Day just around the corner, we’re excited to share with you a simple, but meaningful Fathers Day card!
We are big believers that gift giving doesn’t need to be elaborate, especially for kids. My children LOVED coming up with words to describe their dad for this card. They put a lot of thought into their responses, and they LOVED seeing his reaction!
Our Scrabble Printable Fathers Day Cards are a great way to put a little more thought into gift giving. It is a simple, creative way to tell him “I love you!”
Scrabble Fathers Day Card
- Father’s Day Card printables (download below)
- paper or cardstock
- scissors or paper cutter
- thinking caps (or maybe even a dictionary if words seem to elude you) 😉
- First, download and print off our Scrabble Father’s Day Cards.
- Cut them out using scissors or a paper cutter.
- Fill out the card – get creative! Grab a dictionary if needed. 😉
- Optional: write a note on the back telling dad even more reasons why you’re grateful for him!
- Finally, give dad his clever card!
Free PrintableFathers Day Cards
Like this post? Here’s a few more Father’s Day Cards we think you’ll love!
This Father’s Day Card meant a lot to both the kids and their dad. I loved seeing their excitement while creating it, and it was fun to see my husband’s reaction. 🙂