Grilled Chicken Fajita Skewers Recipe
These flavorful grilled chicken fajita skewers are the perfect summer meal! Get all of the flavor of chicken fajitas without heating up the house!
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 packet fajita seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1 red pepper cut into chunks
- 1 green pepper cut into chunks
- 1 medium onion cut into chunks
- for serving: tortillas, sour cream, cheese, salsa, etc.
Cut the chicken breast into bite sized pieces and place in a plastic bag. In a small bowl, whisk together the fajita seasoning mix and the Italian dressing. Pour the marinade over the chicken, and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
When you are ready to cook the chicken, preheat the grill. Thread the chicken onto wooden skewers, alternating with pieces of pepper and onion. Grill until the internal temperature reaches 165.
Serve in warmed tortillas, with the toppings of your choice.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 186kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 632mg | Potassium: 509mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 965IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg