Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip Recipe
This Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip is a fun and tasty dip that's perfect for any occasion!
Servings: 4 Cups
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar sifted
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 8 ounces cool whip I used the extra creamy variety
- 1/8 teaspoon green gel coloring
- 1 cup chocolate chips plus a few more for garnish (I used Nestle DelightFulls Chocolate & Mint filled morsels)
In the bowl of a stand mixer, or in a large bowl using hand beaters, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until smooth and creamy, about 1-2 minutes.
Add the powdered sugar and peppermint extract, and beat on low until combined.
Increase speed to medium and beat 1 minute.
Add the cool whip and green gel coloring and beat on low until combined and the color is uniform.
Fold in the filled morsels.
Pour mixture into your serving dish and top with additional filled morsels for garnish.
Serve immediately, or cover and return to the refrigerator before serving.
Serving: 1Oz | Calories: 100kcal