Personalized gifts for dad that he’ll treasure forever! This canvas gift is perfect for Father’s Day, Christmas, or dad’s birthday!
Years ago, I made my husband a gift that he has loved and displayed ever since! Not only is it cute and thoughtful, but its also affordable AND SO EASY to put together! If you are stumped on what to get the person who has everything, this personalized canvas is pretty much perfect!
Personalized Gifts for Dad
If you have digital pictures of the kiddos, you’re pretty much good to go! Here is how to make it –
- one or more digital pictures of you and/or your children
- a photo editing program. (I use Picmonkey.com. You can sign up for a free trial, or start a monthly subscription if you love it as much as I do!
- Pick out the perfect photo(s) for your gift. I took these 3 pictures of the kids from our recent trip. These pictures captured one of the best days of the vacation for us, so looking at their sweet smiles takes me right back!
- Upload your pictures to your editing program of choice. I just made a simple 4-square collage and added some text.
- Finally, uploaded the finished collage to your favorite online photography website and order your canvas. (CanvasDiscount.com has 8x10s for around $12 and 8×8’s for even cheaper!)
- When your canvas arrives, give each child a pencil or crayon and have them sign and date the back.
I LOVE how this turned out! And I love that my husband still treasures it to this day. Seven years later!!
Seeing those little signatures still makes my momma heart melt…
There you have it! Simple, meaningful, and something Dad will treasure for a very long time!