Use up your leftover and unused yarn with one of these favorite yarn crafts – no knitting or crocheting required!
There are so many fun yarn crafts that can me done without a needle, hook, or loom! Afternoon crafts, decor for your home, school art projects and more! Take a look at these creative ideas and let us know which one you’ll try first!
Easy Yarn Craft Ideas
1. Rapunzel Wig Tutorial from Somewhat Simple. A darling accessory to a Hallloween costume or dress up playdate.
2. Yarn Gift Wrap from Abrams Craft. A simple statement to your gift wrap!
3. Yarn Ball Bookmark from Design Mom. (I LOVE this idea!)
4. DIY Yarn Art from Kitschwerk Blog.
5. Handmade Feathers from Blue Sky Confections. I’ve never seen these before – aren’t they fun?!
6. How To Make A Rain Stick from Somewhat Simple. My kids LOVE this craft!!!!! So simple and cute!
7. Yarn-Wrapped Stick Teepee from The Crafty Crow. This looks like it would take forever, but how darling??!
8. Yarn Sticks from Babble Dabble Do. A simpler version of the above. 😉
9. Macrame Plant Hanger from Mollie Makes. (But will it hide dead plants, ‘cuz I kill everything that doesn’t cry when it’s hungry!)
10. Macrame Key Chains from Think Make Share. My teenage daughter learns to make these and they are so cute!
11. Yarn-Wrapped Ornaments from One Little Project. The tutorial for these is awesome!
12. Woven Yarn Bangles from My Poppet Makes.
13. Yarn-Wrapped Letters from Somewhat Simple. One of my favorite DIY Decor Ideas!
14. Rainbow Cake Topper from Tell Love Party. The perfect addition for your next celebration!
15. Dreamcatchers from Molly Moo. Not your average dreamcatcher! This one is so cool!
Do you have a favorite yarn craft? Leave us a comment in the section below, or tag us on social media – we’d love to see what you’ve created!