These adorable gift cards for teachers and substitutes are a great way to show those teachers you love a little appreciation!
Teacher Gift Card Ideas
My daughter’s 1st grade teacher had a baby earlier this year and while she was on maternity leave, the class had an AMAZING substitute teacher for 6 weeks. I wanted to get her a gift card or something special, so I went to the store to see if anything sparked my interest. This is what I came up with:
I also thought a Target gift card would be extra special, so I gave her both! It was an easy gift that was also pretty unique. Want to make your own? Of course you do! Here is how:
gift cards for teachers
- gift card printables
- scissors and/or paper cutter
- gift cards
- First, print off our darling gift card holders, and then cut them out with scissors or a paper cutter.
- With your scissors, score along the top of the image of the bag.
- Place the gift card through the slit you just made, and secure with tape on the back.
- Write in, or have your child write their name inside the heart.
- Make a teacher’s or substitute’s day!!
I had my daughter sign at the back for her and I wrote a simple thank you message as well. My daughter loved giving her teacher something special on her last day.
Simple, EASY idea, but thoughtful- right? 🙂
Ready to download your own gift card holders?
But Hurry! These will only be free for a limited time, and then we’re going to add it to our shop!
Happy Gift Giving!!
Check out these other teacher appreciation gift ideas:
Hack Your Routine!
5 Time-Saving Tips for Crazy Busy Moms