10 easy hairstyles for little girls that won’t add any extra prep time to your already crazy mornings!
One of the things I love most about having little girls is the fun chance I get every day to do their hair. From the time both of my girls were born, they’ve rocked headbands, pigtails, little girl braids, bows and their hair is neatly brushed before we leave the house. On days when I have all morning to create a perfect polished hairstyle, we get creative with all kinds of braids and twists.
But I’m a mom of 5, and usually our mornings aren’t filled with extra time to perfectly pin or curl each strand of hair, especially weekday mornings when we are getting ready for school. This is why I find it extremely helpful to have a short list of go-to little girls hairstyles that take 5 minutes or less from start to finish!
Want to see my list? In no particular order, here are my Top 10 Easy Hairstyles for Little Girls. I’ve used my own little model to illustrate each idea, but the link to the original tutorials will be under each picture.
Top 10 Easy Hairstyles for Little Girls
1. The Tripod // The Rehomesteaders
2. Messy Bun & Headband // Latest Hairstyles
Add this to your list of easy little girl updos!
3. Simple Side Braid // Latest Hairstyles
An easy braid hairstyle for kids that looks darling in just minutes!
4. French Braid into Pony Tail // Somewhat Simple (My own idea)
5. Loopy Bun // Babes in Hairland
6. Feeling Knotty // We See Rainbows
7. Triple Knots // Variation of Girly Do Hairstyles
One of my favorite picture day hairstyles.
8. Ballerina Double Side Buns // Latest Hairstyles
9. Quick Cute Braids // Girly Do Hairstyles
10. Criss-Cross Pig Tails // Somewhat Simple (Found somewhere YEARS ago)
. . . . .
So there you have it! Ten Easy Little Girl Hairstyles – do you have a favorite?
It doesn’t take a lot of time to to look put together, often times the easy hairstyles for girls are the ones that look best anyway!