The perfect handmade gifts for wives, moms, sisters, daughters, grandmas and more! Here are 25 favorite DIY gifts for her that are handmade and full of sentiment!
DIY Gifts for Her
We’ve been knee-deep in Easter and Spring projects, but it’s now time to switch gears and think about Mother’s Day!
If you’re struggling to come up with an idea on what to get her this year, we’ve totally got you covered. Creating the perfect gift for mom has never been easier! Our round up of homemade gifts for girls features ideas that are thoughtful and personal! So whether you need gift ideas for your mom, grandma, wife, or daughter, you are sure to find something perfect! Here are 25 handmade gifts she’ll love.
25 Handmade Gifts For Her
- Clipboard Picture Holder, from Positively Splendid. A perfect option to suit just about anyone on your list, and the best part is, these can easily be made in just a couple of hours!
- Mod Podge Hangers, from Live Love DIY. A fun little project that will brighten any closet!
- Cozy Slipper Gift, from Pretty Providence. A perfectly sweet and thoughtful gift!
- Citrus Sugar Scrub Gift. A DIY Sugar Scrub Recipe that smells delicious and makes your skin feel amazing – this Citrus Sugar Scrub is our new favorite!
- Homemade Lavender Soap, from The Idea Room. With some simple wrapping and embellishment you can come up with a very nice smelling and inexpensive gift that someone would love to receive.
- DIY Jewelry Dish, from The 36th Avenue. Transform two items from the Dollar Store into adorable DIY Jewelry Holders.
- Bread in a Bottle, from Sunset. The label on that jar makes me smile!
- DIY Soy Candle, from Ruffled Blog. These soy wax candle favors were made using recycled materials, natural ingredients, and it’s also very budget-friendly.
- Painted Apron, from Simply Kierste. This is an easy and super fun project—the hardest part will be trying to get the handprints in the right places with a minimum of wiggling!
- Painted Tea Towels, from Addicted 2 DIY. Kitchen towels with a funny musical twist!
- Framed Jewelry Organizer, from MonaLuna. A great space-saving solution!
- Pamper Basket, from The DIY Playbook. A basket for our moms to enjoy while having a relaxing evening to themselves!
- Birdhouse Key Holder, from Torie Jayne. A cute little gift that is unique and practical!
More Homemade Gifts For Girls
- Birdsnest Necklace, from Fabulessly Frugal. An easy tutorial on how to make a bird nest necklace for under $8.50!!
- Monogram Sharpie Mug, from The Sweet Escape. A DIY project that makes a great personalized gift!
- Etched Wooden Spoons, from Design Mom. I seriously LOVE this idea! I’m thinking of having my kids each make their own from my mom for Mother’s Day.
- Mod Podge Fabric Spoons, from Alice and Lois. A DIY project that is not only simple but also easy on the pocketbook.
- Money-Wrapped Candy Bars, from Simply J Studios. Because candy and money are never a bad idea. 🙂
- Ruffle Key Fob, from Sugar Bee Crafts. A fabric wristlet that hooks to your keys, so you can wear them on your wrist, grab them easily, etc.
- DIY Bath Bombs, from Martha. A fun, simple gift idea that look darling in these glass jars!
- Zipper Clutch, from Simple Simon & Co on The Ribbon Retreat Blog. These zipper bags are simple, but make great gifts and I am warning you—once you make one—you get addicted.
- DIY Sunglasses Case, from Positively Splendid. A sunglasses case features a feminine scalloped edge and padding to keep your sunglasses well protected.
- Dry Erase Plate Memo Board, from House of Smiths. Vinyl letters on a plate + a dry erase marker make the perfect little “note pad.”
- DIY Lip Balm, from Smart Schoolhouse. The ingredients are simple and natural, but the outcome is nourishing and ultra shiny.
- Industrial Jewelry Holder, from Making Home Base. Any guy will get major brownie points for making this for his wife – I promise!
There you go! 25 fun and simple Handmade Gifts For Her that any girl would love to get!
What are you planning to make mom this year?
Leave us a comment in the section below – we’d love to hear from you!