Easter Bunny Printable Paper Dolls are a simple craft and activity that will provide HOURS of fun! Download, print, cut out and enjoy!
A few years ago, my mom found some adorable little bunny magnets for my kids at Easter time with different outfits to dress up each bunny. But, like many small and delicate items in our home, these bunnies have seen better days! All the edges are bent or broken and so many pieces are missing that they’re not much fun to play with anymore. I decided it was about time for something new, so I created my own bunny printables that the kids are enjoying just as much as their originals!
Easter Bunny Paper Dolls
If you’re looking for some fun activities for the kids this spring, download your own and get ready for some cute fun! Print them and stick them in Easter baskets, take them along to an egg hunt, or hand them to your niece, nephew, or grandchild. Make some memories with your kids by cutting them out together and playing for a bit.
- Easter Bunny Printable Paper Dolls (download link below)
- optional – white cardstock, razor blade, laminator
- Print onto white card stock, or plain white paper if you’ll be laminating.
- Cut out with scissors. You may find it useful to use a cutting razor blade to cut the line in the basket and the spot near the bunny’s arm to insert the basket.
- Optional: laminate.
- Wrap up to give away or just have fun dressing them up with your kids!
A quick note — There are 2 outfits for each bunny as well as a cute little basket that can hold flowers + eggs.
HURRY! These paper dolls are free until 4/13/2020!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR – Joan is the creative blogger and graphic designer from Bitsy Creations. She created free printables for the Somewhat Simple readers in 2015.
This idea first published in March 2013, but the printables were updated in 2020.