Let the countdown begin! The Easter Bunny will be here before you know it, time to celebrate! Let’s make our own Easter Advent Calendar!
I’ll include the activities we used, but if you have any of your own – leave us a comment, I’d love to hear your ideas!
Here is how to make this fun countdown –
Countdown to Easter – Easter Advent Activities
- Plastic Easter Eggs
- Egg Carton
- Number Stickers (or use a sharpie)
- Printed activities (download below)
- Cut your activities into strips and put one inside each egg.
- Stick your number stickers to the top of each egg.
- Place eggs in carton.
…and that’s it!
Here is a list of the activities I thought of + links to ideas to make this countdown even more fun –
- Dye / decorate Easter eggs
10 Favorite Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs
- Read an Easter story
Teach The Children the True Meaning of Easter
The Story of Easter
Happy Easter, Mouse!
- Have an Easter egg hunt
- Make an Easter card or treat for someone you love
Easter Gift Tag
Easter Treat Bag
Milk Carton Treat Boxes
- Color a picture of the Easter Bunny
Easter Bunny Paper Dolls
- Decorate Easter cookies / Make and Easter treat
Rice Krispies Easter Kebobs
Easter Chick Birdhouse
Bird’s Nest Cookies
- Visit the Easter Bunny
- Watch an Easter movie
The Real Meaning of Easter
- Do an Easter craft
10 Favorite Easter Bunny crafts
Easter Egg Necklace craft
- Decorate your house for Easter
Easter Bunny Banner
Framed Easter Art
There is a black and white version on the second page of the PDF. I left a couple spaces blank so you can add your own activities if you’d like. Also because I couldn’t think of any more than 10 ideas! 🙂
This idea was originally published in March of 2010