Add some fun to your Easter celebrations with these cute Easter placemats printable!
Can you believe Easter is just around the corner?!
To help you prepare your table decorations and place settings, we created some fun Easter placemats for kids that don’t look like you grabbed them from IHop! A special place setting + some crayons will keep the little ones occupied and having fun before and after your delicious Easter meal!
These Easter placemats also work as name cards too! Write each child’s names on the top so they can find their seats when it’s time to eat. So simple, and so cute!
If your printer can handle 11 x 17 paper, then you can print them off from home. Otherwise, send them into a printing shop. You may even want to laminate them so you can use them year after year! A simple white board marker will wipe right off and keep them busy while you finish the last minute dinner prep, or while you’re visiting with family. It’s a win for everyone!
Here are a few more Easter ideas we think you’ll love –
Printable Easter Placemats
Materials Needed –
- free printable placemats (download below)
- laminator + dry erase markers, optional
- Download and print as many Easter placemats as you need. Laminate them if you’d like!
- Set each placemat out for the kids (adults can use them too!) and give everyone some crayons, or markers if they are laminated.
- Enjoy your fantastic Easter dinner!
Grab your free Easter Placemats by clicking the links below –
We have a pink version and a teal version, so pick your favorite or download both!
I LOVE how they turned out, even my husband said he wants one for Easter. 😉
Happy printing! –xoxo