Looking for a delicious Easter Cookie? These Bunny Tails Cookies are incredibly easy, and they use only 6 ingredients!
I call these cookies “Bunny Tails” because they are round and fluffy. I’ve seen them called “Snow Ball Cookies” in the winter and “Cloud Cakes” in the summer, so don’t let a certain holiday or season keep you from enjoying them year-round!
Easter Cookie Recipe – Bunny Tails
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar (plus some for rolling)
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (I use walnuts)
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Mix butter, sugar and vanilla together.
- Blend in flour & salt.
- Stir in nuts.
- Using your hands, roll into 1 inch balls.
- Place on non-greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, while still warm roll each ball in powdered sugar.
- Let cool before serving and packaging.
And speaking of packaging…
You could totally hand these out to neighbors and friends in a cute basket or bowl…
… or you can grab our Bunny Treat Bag Toppers and make them even more festive!
I’m seriously dying over how cute these are!!!
This post originally published on Somewhat Simple in March 2013.
If you love this Easter treat idea, you’re sure to love these other Easter Ideas: