Freshen up your home this summer with some fun summer DIY projects! We’re sharing 20 of our favorite summer decorating ideas you can make for your home today!
Summer Decorating Ideas
Hi guys, I hope you’re enjoying your summer!
Today I wanted to share some fun summer DIY projects that will bring the summer cheer and happiness into your home! All of these summer decorating ideas are projects you can make today! Take a look –
Summer DIY Projects
1. Make an ice cream cone garland out of yarn and paper for a festive summer decoration, from Growing Up Gabel.
2. Stop by The Crafted Sparrow for a darling Snow Cone Garland! (It is seriously so cute!)
3. What says “Happy Birthday, America” better than Patriotic Mason Jars? From Maison de Pax.
4. Grab a few antique flags and get inspired to decorate for Independence Day, with Liz Marie.
5. This Summer Washi Tape Art is a quick and easy project to add a pop of color to your summer decor. From The Crafted Sparrow.
6. Welcome summer with these sweet (and free!) “Hello, Summer” popsicle printable art prints, from Happiness is Homemade.
7. Beautiful Summer Wreath, from Chatham Lane Boutique on Etsy.
8. Take a look at this simple DIY summer wreath for your front porch from Little Vintage Nest.
9. This fun printnable summer banner is such a simple way to decorate! From My Sister’s Suitcase.
10. If you’re looking for a fun weekend craft this is it! This Summer Wood Banner is the perfect mix of fun bright Summer colors. From A Crafted Sparrow.
11. Want something fresh and pretty to look at on your mantle? We LOVE this floral and books arrangement from Feathers in Our nest. (Isn’t it pretty?)
12. If you love everything Red, White and Blue, hop over to Eighteen 25 and take a look at their darling Popcorn Bar!
13. Summer Flowers in a Colorful TablescapeSummer Flowers in a Colorful Tablescape, from Designthusiasm.
14. Make a 10 Minute Peony Wreath, with Tatertots and Jello.
15. Build your own DIY Wooden Box, with The Turquoise Home.
16. Make your own swimming organization center, with My Sister’s Suitcase.
17. This Easy Summer Candle Decor is the perfect way to add a little pop of bright colors and fun to any space. From A Crafted Sparrow.
18. This painted rock cactus from Salt and Pepper Moms is so cute! Check it out on Cool Mom Picks.
19. If anyone knows who to credit this fun Lemon Daisy Centerpiece, please let me know. The link on Pinterest is broken. But isn’t this idea so fun? It probably smells amazing too!
20. Another fun Lemon Centerpiece Idea that SCREAMS SUMMER, is this Lemon Floral Vase, from Centros de Mesa.
Have fun decorating for summer!