The President’s closest advisors
After the outcome was chosen, we flipped a coin. Heads meant 1 person was effected, tails meant 2 people were effected. Then we drew 1 or 2 names out of a basket to see who it was that would have to “hop on one foot” or loose the use of their arm etc. One little boy never had his name chosen, but other boys had their names drawn multiple times which made them blind, unable to speak and hoping around! It was hysterical!
For example, mission #1 ended in 2 soldiers being so scared they couldn’t speak. So, I made good use of my packing tape and put it over their mouths for the rest of all the missions!
2.Each member of the elite team must toss the ball into the basket before retrieving your clue to mission #3
3.Take this mail key to the mailboxes and retrieve the mail for the day. You must correctly guess the right mailbox, or you will not move on to task #4.
4.Return back to Fort Dulgarian and line up on the driveway in a perfectly straight line with the tallest one in the front and the shortest one in the back.
5.You must choose 4 men to each take a turn on this bike. Each rider must go all the way down to the stop sign and back.
6.Using sidewalk chalk, each of you must draw a picture of an army tank or airplane.
7. Each member of your team must successfully cross the monkey bars at the park. (This was probably my favorite! So funny seeing the “blind” guy with “one arm” try to get across!- We helped them of course!)
(This was probably my favorite! So funny seeing the “blind” guy with “one arm” try to get across!- We helped them of course!)
8. Each of you must choose a partner. One person must carry their partner on their backs all the way back to Fort Dulgarian
When we were all home, they got the last 2 missions:
9. You and your partner must sing the following songs together:
- The Itsy Bitsy Spider
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Jingle Bells
- Popcorn Popping
10. The President’s treasure is in the place where the birthday boy sleeps at night. Hopefully enemy forces have not made it there first! When you find the treasure, please return back to the Family room for cake and ice cream! Good job gentlemen!
So they found the bag of “gold” on E’s bed and then we opened presents, had cupcakes and ice cream and sent them home! Easy party, not a lot of preparation and a ton of fun!