Army camo cupcakes are a fun way to celebrate those serving our country in the military. Perfect for any military themed party, these cupcakes are easy to make and taste delicious!
Easy Camo Cupcakes
We made some Red, White and Blue Cupcakes for 4th of July one year that my kids LOVED. They are easy to put together and result in a fun, swirly, colorful cupcake. I used the same technique to make Camo Cupcakes for Ethan’s Army party. (He thought I was pretty much the coolest mom ever!) Do you want to win your own “Mom of the Year” Award? You’ve come to the right place!
Items Used To Make Army Cupcakes
Decorating Your Army Camo Cupcakes
You can leave these cupcakes as-is, or decorate them with some frosting and toppings. (Those small, green, plastic army men toys, look darling! … I mean, “tough!”) You can use my favorite cream cheese frosting and add green food coloring to it or you can just buy some frosting from the store.
More Fun Cupcake Ideas
I love cupcakes because they are so versatile and can be decorated to celebrate almost any occasion. If you thought these army cupcakes were cute, here are a few more festive ideas to try.
- Easy Graduation Cupcakes
- Witch Hat Cupcakes
- Candy Corn Cupcakes
- New Year’s Eve Countdown Cupcakes
- Christmas Santa Hat Cupcakes
How to Make Army Camo Cupcakes
Army Camo Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix, + ingredients on the back of the box
- 1 box of white cake mix, + ingredients on the back of the box
- green food coloring
- Mix your chocolate cake mix and your white cake mix in 2 separate bowls according to the package directions.
- Combine 1/3 of the chocolate cake batter and 1/3 of the white cake batter in a 3rd bowl, then add several drops of green food coloring and mix well 'til you get the army green color you are looking for.
- Spoon 1 heaping spoonful of each mixture into your cupcake liners.
- Bake cupcakes according to package directions.