You’ll have the cutest lemonade stand in the neighborhood when you use our darling pack of printables! Summer just got a little more refreshing!
How to Make a Lemonade Stand
The lazy summer months are here, and if “Have a Lemonade Stand” is on your summer bucket list, this post is for you!
We’ve created some pretty fantastic printable lemonade stand signs that will make this activity easy peasy lemon squeezy!
Here’s how to make a summer lemonade stand –
- cute lemon stand sign printables (download below)
- craft supplies – tape, ribbon or string + marker
- 11×15 or 11×17 frame
- table + tablecloth
- plastic cups
- fresh lemonade
- change for large bills
- Download and print our lemonade stand signs with our cute printables. (We had the big sign printed at The UPS store for a couple dollars on 11×17 paper, then we cut off the excess white part and placed in an 11×15 frame. You can print it from home on regular printer paper, but the design may get cut off.)
- Set up your table in a safe place where friends and neighbors can see it. Add a tablecloth, optional.
- Assemble your lemonade banner by cutting out each pendant to spell a word or message of your choice. The entire alphabet is included in this pack, as well as some darling lemon-face emojis, so get as creative with this banner as you’d like! Tape each pendant to your string, then attach it with tape to the front of your table.
- Decide how much each cup of lemonade will cost, then write the price on the large sign included in the printable file. Put this print in the frame, then place on your table.
- Set up the chairs behind the table and wait for your first customer!