Whether you’re sitting by the pool or having friends over for a party, this easy non-alcoholic sangria punch is the perfect drink to serve. Filled with slices of fresh fruit and a medley of juices, this refreshing recipe will quench anyone’s thirst.
Best Non-Alcoholic Sangria
This is the best recipe I’ve found for Non-Alcoholic Sangria Punch. Over the years I have made some minor adjustments so it wouldn’t be as tart, and it really is a fabulous recipe! My kids and I all LOVE this drink – it is a definite crowd-pleaser!
We serve this drink at a lot of our family gatherings and small parties. It is easy to toss together and it uses ingredients that are easy to keep on hand.
And did I mention this drink is stinkin’ delicious? Well it is. In fact, just thinking about it makes my mouth water.
What Is Sangria
Sangria is traditional Spanish drink that is made by mixing alcohol, with fresh fruit, lemonade and spices. This delicious recipe doesn’t have any alcohol but you’ll still enjoy the cool refreshing taste.
What Are The Ingredients In Sangria
- Cranberry juice
- Orange juice
- Lime juice
- Pink lemonade drink mix
- Lemon lime soda
- Slices of fresh oranges, strawberries and limes
More Easy Drink Recipes
- Easy Horchata Recipe
- Non-Alcoholic Holiday Punch
- 12 Best Winter Drinks Recipe
- Dirty Monkey Mocktail
- Italian Soda Bar
Tools Used To Make Sangria
- A large punch bowl or pitcher
- Serve them in Mason jars for a fun twist
- Colorful striped straws for the finishing touch
Tip For Making Sangria Punch
- Wait until you are ready to serve the punch before you pour in the lemon lime soda and add the slices of fruit. This will keep in from going flat too soon and the fruit slices from getting soggy.
How To Make Sangria Punch
Following this easy recipe will yield approximately 8 cups of sangria.
Non-Alcoholic Sangria Punch Recipe
- 4 cups cold cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 cup cold orange juice
- 1/2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup Pink Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix
- 3 cups cold lemon lime soda
- 2 oranges sliced
- 2 limes sliced
- sliced strawberries & fresh mint leaves for garnish
Mix first 4 ingredients in large glass or plastic pitcher
Stir until mix is dissolved
Refrigerate until ready to serve
When ready to serve; stir in soda and fruit.
Pour over ice and add strawberries and mint for garnish