Whether you’re sitting by the pool or having friends over for a party, this easy non-alcoholic sangria punch is the perfect drink to serve. Filled with slices of fresh fruit and a medley of juices, this refreshing recipe will quench anyone’s thirst.
What Is Sangria?
Sangria is a traditional Spanish drink that is made by mixing alcohol, with fresh fruit, lemonade, and spices. This delicious recipe doesn’t have any alcohol but you’ll still enjoy the cool refreshing taste.
Best Virgin Sangria Recipe
This is the best recipe I’ve found for non-alcoholic sangria punch. Over the years I have made some minor adjustments so it wouldn’t be as tart, and it really is a fabulous recipe! My kids and I all LOVE this drink – it is a definite crowd-pleaser!
We serve this drink at a lot of our family gatherings and small parties. It is easy to toss together and it uses ingredients that are easy to keep on hand.
And did I mention this drink is stinkin’ delicious? Well, it is. In fact, just thinking about it makes my mouth water.
- Cranberry juice
- Orange juice
- Lime juice
- Pink lemonade drink mix
- Lemon-lime soda
- Slices of fresh oranges, strawberries, and limes
How To Make A Non-Alcoholic Sangria
Mix The Juices – In a large pitcher or large punch bowl, combine the cranberry, orange, and lime juices with the lemonade mix until it has completely dissolved.
Refrigerate – Let the mixture chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
Add Final Touches – Right before you’re ready to serve, stir in the lemon-lime soda and the slices of fruit. Pour over a glass of ice and add any garnishments that you’d like.
- Wait until you are ready to serve the sangria before you pour in the lemon-lime soda and add the citrus and slices of fruit. This will keep it from going flat too soon and the fruit slices from getting soggy.
- Presentation is everything when it comes to serving a tasty drink. Serve them in fun champagne flutes, or cocktail glass with a striped straw and you’ll be all set.
More Non-Alcoholic Party Drinks
- Easy Horchata Recipe
- Cherry Lemonade Slush
- Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade
- Dirty Monkey Mocktail
- Italian Soda Bar
This non-alcoholic sangria is one of my favorite drinks to enjoy while I’m sitting by the pool watching my kids swim. Leave us a comment below and let us know how much you liked this recipe. We also love seeing you make one of our recipes, so take a picture of yourself enjoying one of these by the pool and tag us on social media.
Non-Alcoholic Sangria Punch Recipe
- Mix first 4 ingredients in large glass or plastic pitcher
- Stir until mix is dissolved
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
- When ready to serve; stir in soda and fruit.
- Pour over ice and add strawberries and mint for garnish