This cherry lemonade slush is the perfect drink for a warm summer day! Made with fresh cherries and a couple simple ingredients, this slushie is both delicious and refreshing!
The Perfect Summer Drink
Nothing says “summer” like a nice, refreshing drink. However, when you make it with fresh fruit, it’s even better! This fresh cherry lemonade slushie is one of my family’s favorite. Not only does it taste delicious, it is also super simple to make and requires just a few simple ingredients. So bust out that blender and grab a straw, you’re going to make this slush and you’re going to LOVE IT!
How to Make Cherry Lemonade
Making cherry lemonade is as easy as it gets! It really is as simple as 1, 2, 3.
- Ingredients – Add the fresh cherries, ice and lemonade into a blender
- Mix – Blend everything until you reach your desired consistency
- Make It Fizz – Finally, add the lemon-lime soda, and you’re good to go!
Type Of Lemonade – You can certainly use store-bought lemonade to save some time, but we have a delicious Homemade Lemonade Recipe we think you’ll LOVE and it’s perfect for this recipe!
Frozen Berries – Try freezing your cherries before blending everything together. This will make give your frozen cherry lemonade a little added slush!
Presentation – If you’re serving these at a party, presentation is key. Simply add a colorful striped straw to each glass to round out the look.
More Refreshing Summer Drink Recipes
- Copy Cat Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade
- Raspberry Lemonade
- Peach Smoothie Recipe
- Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
- Peach Lemonade
Drink up, enjoy this cherry lemonade and have the best summer ever! There isn’t anything better than a nice, fresh, tasty fruit in the summer time… unless that fruit comes in slushy form! Leave me a comment section of this post and let me know what your favorite summer drink is. I am always looking for something tasty to quench my thirst!
Cherry Lemonade Slush Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups lemonade, homemade or store-bought
- 1 cup fresh cherries, pitted with stems removed
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 cups ice, crushed
- 1 cup lemon lime soda, optional
- Combine the lemonade, cherries, sugar and ice into a blender.
- Mix until desired consistency.
- Add lemon lime soda (optionajust before serving.
- Stir well.