This sweet raspberry lemonade is made from scratch and so refreshing! The delicious fresh raspberries make it the perfect summer treat!
Mix up a batch of this refreshing drink and have your kids set up a Lemonade Stand in the neighborhood.
Homemade Raspberry Lemonade
As much as I love a good classic lemonade recipe, this raspberry lemonade is amazing! When it’s hot outside, it’s the only thing I want to drink! It’s cold, refreshing, and super delicious!
I love that it’s made with fresh lemons and berries and has the most amazing sweet and tangy flavor, but he best part is that it’s super easy to make and only takes minutes to prepare. You can even make it in advance, which means you can whip it up at the beginning of the week and enjoy a fresh glass all week long.
How To Make Raspberry Lemonade
This raspberry lemonade starts with a delicious homemade raspberry sauce. It has only five ingredients and takes just a few minutes to make.
As great as it is in this lemonade, it’s also delicious as a topping for waffles or ice cream (or just eating out of the jar with a spoon). The recipe makes enough for about eight servings, and you could easily double or triple it for a party.
Raspberry Sauce – First, you’ll need to make the raspberry puree by adding the raspberries, lemon juice and sugar to a pan. Warm it up over medium heat until it begins to simmer. You’ll want to stir it occasionally to break up the raspberries.
Thicken It – Mix together the cornstarch and water in a small bowl and then add it to the pan with the raspberry syrup. Stir it in and let it cook for about 3 minutes until it thickens. Remove it from the heat and let it cool completely.
Lemonade – Place the water and the sugar into a sauce pan and bring it to a boil. Stir occasionally until the sugar dissolves to it from burning. Once this has cooled, add the mixture to a large pitcher with the other 7 cups of water and the juice from the lemons.
Raspberry Lemonade – Add two tablespoons of the raspberry sauce to each cup of lemonade and give it a good stir until it’s mixed together. Add ice and enjoy!
Optional Garnish – Add a colorful straw with some fresh raspberries, a mint leaf, or a slice of lemon.
You’ll never want to drink store-bought lemonade again!
More Easy Lemonade Recipes
- Cherry Lemonade Slush
- Chick-Fil-A Copycat Frozen Lemonade
- Peach Lemonade
- Lemonade Chex Mix Recipe
- Strawberry Lemonade Frozen Yogurt
HERE’S A PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE –
Raspberry Lemonade Recipe
For the Raspberry Sauce:
- To make the raspberry sauce, add the raspberries, lemon juice, and sugar to a medium sauce pan.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring frequently to break up the raspberries, until the mixture comes to a simmer.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the corn starch and water.
- Pour the corn starch mixture into the pot, stir to combine, and cook 2-3 minutes, until thickened.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- To make the lemonade, in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine sugar and one cup of water.
- Bring mixture to a boil, stirring often until sugar is completely dissolved (about 5 minutes).
- Allow mixture to come to room temperature and chill for 1 hour.
- In a large pitcher, combine juice from lemons, the remaining seven cups of water and the sugar water mixture.
- Stir well and chill.
- To assemble, spoon two tablespoons of raspberry sauce into the bottom of a glass.
- Add ice and pour lemonade to fill the glass. Stir and enjoy.