Strawberry Lemonade Yogurt Pops are a simple, refreshing treat made with wholesome, fresh ingredients that will make you wish it was summer all year long!
The Best Summer Treat
The first time my 4-year-old tasted these treats, he said, “Mom, these are so good. I’m not kidding! They’re SO good!” I was thrilled that he liked them, but I was even more thrilled because I have a hard time getting him to willingly eat fruits (and veggies too), and he loved these pops!
I’ve made him a lot of homemade popsicles the last couple of years, and this was definitely his favorite. And I won’t lie. They’re mine too!
One of the things I love most about these frozen strawberry lemonade yogurt pops is that they take only a handful of ingredients, and they’re all wholesome.
I splurged and grabbed organic fruit and yogurt, and I used some local honey I’ve had in my pantry. So when the kids ask for two popsicles in one afternoon, I can’t help but say yes!
What I love most about this recipe is that you only need a few easy ingredients to make them. Here what you’ll need:
- Vanilla frozen yogurt
- Fresh strawberries
- Lemon juice
- Lemon zest
How To Make Strawberry Lemonade Yogurt Pops
Blend – Simply throw all of the ingredients into your blender and the process until the mixture is nice and smooth.
Separate – Pour the strawberry mixture into a popsicle mold.
Freeze – Place the strawberry lemonade pops in the freezer for at least 6 hours. Once they’re frozen, it’s time to enjoy them!
- Best Flavor – I prefer to use a tablespoon of honey because I like the pops to be a little more tart than sweet. Taste the mixture before you pour it into the molds, and add more honey to taste, if necessary.
- How Many Does It Make – Popsicle molds come in all shapes and sizes. This recipe filled 12 of the molds I used.
Other Strawberry Desserts
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Fresh Strawberry Cream Cheese Cake
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
- Strawberry Lemonade Cookies
- Homemade Strawberry Marshmallows
Strawberry Lemonade Frozen Yogurt Pops Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla yogurt, frozen
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.
Popsicle molds come in all shapes and sizes. This recipe filled 12 of my molds.