Here is a simple and easy tutorial on how to make ribbon wands that your kids are sure to love! These are perfect for a princess party or a fun project to make with your kids. These ribbon wands will bring hours of fun any day of the week!
Easy DIY Ribbon Wands
If you’re looking for a simple, affordable, FUN spring craft that your kids will love- this one is for you! I recently made one of these ribbon wands for each of my 4 kids. They literally spent over an hour running around in our backyard playing with them! I love when something so simple is so much fun!
My oldest daughter loved pretending to be Elsa from Frozen and she used the ribbons as make believe snow and ice coming from her hands- she thought it was pretty amazing!
Ribbon wands are super simple to make, and after watching how much fun my kids had with them, I knew this craft was a winner! Here’s a video that walks you through exactly how to make these ribbon wands. As you can see, it’s super simple to do and can be done in about 5 minutes or less.
More Easy DIY Craft Projects And Activities
How to Make Ribbon Wands
Materials You’ll Need To Make Ribbon Wands:
- Wooden dowels (you can buy a pack of 10 or 12 at Walmart for around $2!)
- Various colorful ribbon (I prefer to use satin ribbon)
- Hot glue
- Matches or a lighter, optional
DIY Ribbon Wands Directions:
- Cut the ribbon to your desired lengths.
- Optional: Burn the edges of the ribbon to keep them from fraying.
- Tie one ribbon at a time to the end of the dowel. Secure it from sliding or coming undone with some hot glue, and let it dry completely.
- Once dry, hand one ribbon wand to each kid and let them run around outside on a pretty spring day!
They are seriously going to have so much fun with their new wands!
I love making simple crafts that my kids can have fun with.
The colors are seriously so fun, and the kids loved them! Even the boys!
Best Mom Ever Award goes to… ME!