Father’s Day is basically here. Are you ready???
If not, we’ve got you covered:
Father’s Day Mason Jar Gift Tags. Boom.
Simply download whichever tag color you’d like, grab a mason jar, and fill it with Dad’s favorite things!
Click to download:
I grabbed a super large mason jar, just because I think my husband deserves more than just a regular-sized jar. But you can grab whichever size you’d like. I filled it with a salted carmel brownie recipe (found here), then attached the tag with baker’s twine. Can it get easier than that?
Here’s some ideas that you can do to fill your mason jars:
- favorite candy
- tools (you might need the really big mason jars found at Hobby Lobby)
- fishing, hunting or other hobby trinkets
- favorite dessert
- ties, socks or t-shirt gently rolled
- favorite snack
- seasonings for grilling meat (perhaps accompanied with grilling tools)
- salsa (perhaps accompanied with a bag of chips)
The list is endless!
Have any other ideas of what you can put in these jars? Leave me a comment! I’d love to hear it! Also, if you use any of our printables, send us a picture on Facebook and we’ll post it to our wall!
Have fun! Wishing you an awesome week… -xoxo