Our 30 Day Love Challenge will help you improve your relationships with those you love most in just a few minutes each day! Download and print our challenge calendar and get started today!
30 Days of Love Challenge
We’ve rounded up our favorite acts of LOVE and put them inside a 30-day Love Challenge Calendar! These daily challenges were created with spouses in mind, but you can certainly use/adapt the tasks for your kids or for your friends. Maybe on Day 30, you don’t want to slow dance with your kids, instead, have a dance party in the kitchen while you clean up after dinner.
You can bounce around the calendar until every task is done, or work on each one in the order that they are presented. We aren’t picky how you use this printable calendar – we’re just glad you’re here and looking for ways to spend some quality time with those you love!
Here is how to make it happen:
MATERIALS NEEDED –
- free printable (download it below)
- small treats + stationery, as outlined on the calendar
- Download and print the love calendar and put it in a spot where you can easily see or access it. Consider putting it in a place where it won’t be seen by the person/people you’re going to be doing these tasks for. (Surprising them is part of the fun!)
- Set aside a few minutes at the beginning of each week to plan and prepare the tasks you want to do. You’ll be ready to go in no time at all!
- Spend the next 30 days doing each task until you’ve completed each one.
- …and that’s it!
Ready to get started?
Let’s do this! Enter your email address below for immediate access to this printable!
Leave us a comment with any other ideas you might have – we’d love to hear what has worked with you! Have fun!