Feeling overwhelmed by ‘stuff’?! We’ll show you how easy it is to take back your home with our 30 Day Declutter Challenge!
Cleaning printables are kind of our jam. Our Speed Cleaning Printable Checklist, House Cleaning In Minutes, and printable Chore Charts for Kids are some of our reader’s very favorites. But this 30 Day Declutter Challenge will have your home clean and tidy in one months time, tackling spaces you normally wouldn’t get to! Take a look –
Organizing and Cleaning Calendar
Does anyone else feel like their home is being overrun with junk? Well, friends, it’s time to take our homes back! (Please tell me you read that in your best Braveheart voice)
We’ve scoured the web and put together our favorite ideas to create this 30-day challenge! No special equipment necessary! Well, maybe a garbage sack. Or two. Or three… 😉
30-day Declutter Challenge
How to get started:
- First, print off our De-Clutter Challenge printable (download below), and place it in a spot where you can easily see it, and stay motivated.
- Commit. Make this a priority. I promise that you’ll thank yourself later.
- Get the family involved. You’ve heard the sayings: The more the merrier, many hands make light work, etc. right? You can definitely apply those here. Except when you’re cleaning out the toys. I highly recommend doing that one sans children. 😉
- Think of a reward. Treat yo’self when you’ve completed this challenge! You deserve it! I recommend using this printable goal tracking journal to do just that!
- And finally, before you start, make sure you have plenty of large trash bags and/or boxes available for trash and donating items that you’re getting rid of, and throw or donate those items immediately. This way, you won’t be tempted to go back and keep anything. This also will help keep your home clean – if you’re like me, you don’t need more piles! Lol!
In this 30 day challenge, we’re going to tackle spaces that are both big and small. Some of the ideas will only take a couple minutes and others will take a little longer. However, at the end of the 30 days your house is going to be more organized than ever before! Here are a few of the things we’re going to do this next month.
- Clean out your freezer
- Go through that pile of mail that’s been stacked on your desk for a month
- Clean out that junk drawer that can barely shut
- Take things you don’t use any more and donate them to a good cause
- Get rid of medications that expired years ago
- And so much more!!!
More Easy Cleaning Ideas
- How To Clean The Glass Oven Door
- Printable Cleaning Cards
- How To Make Your House Smell Good
- Best Microwave Cleaning Tips
- Easiest Hack For Cleaning Your Vents
Declutter Challenge Printable
And that’s basically it! Not so bad, huh? 😉 . Are you ready to start on this 30 day declutter challenge? Then it’s time to download our printable calendar and get started. We have a color version and a black and white version if you want to save your printer’s ink.
Let’s do this! Leave a comment with any other tips or tricks you might have – we’d love to hear what people have had success with! Happy de-cluttering!
Hi there! I too am having trouble finding the form to download the printable.
Sorry about that! If you go near the bottom of the page, there should be a form to enter your email address and name. Once you do, it should take you directly to the file to be able to download it.
Hi! I don’t see a place to enter my name and email except in the review section. There’s a subscribe button, but it doesn’t do anything when I click on it. How can I get the 30-day declutter program to download? Thanks for your help!
Sorry about that, the form should be there now!
Thank you! I got it this time. 🙂
I can’t download the 30-day declutter program. I don’t see the link.
You just need to enter your name and email address in the form near the bottom of the page and it’ll take you to the file to download.
Thank you for your reply! It worked for me!
Oh good…you’re welcome!
I’d like to download this one, but there isn’t a link to download it…
Sorry about that! Something happened to the form but it should be there now. Thanks for letting me know!
Hi, where do I find the links to your printables?
About 2/3 of the way down the page there’s a place to enter your name and email address. Once you submit your info, the printable will be immediately emailed to you.