Our 30 Day Water Challenge Printable is the perfect reminder to drink more water!
I don’t know about you, but I have such a hard time remembering to drink my 8 cups of water a day. I start out great in the morning, but then I get busy, and before I know it, the day is over. And I really don’t want to drink 4+ cups of water right before bed. This mom needs to sleep and not to be using the bathroom a million times during the night. #YaKnowWhatI’mSayin’?
So I decided to create a helpful reminder, but as I was doing that, I also decided to challenge myself. 30 days. I’ve got to do this for 30 days. I really need the health benefits that come when drinking the right amount of water:
And naturally, if I’m going to have it out and displayed in my kitchen, it needs to be pretty. #DesignerProbs
Ready to take the 30 day water challenge with me? Here’s what you need to get started!
30 Day Water Challenge Printable
- 30 Day Water Challenge Printable (<<click to download)
- 8×10 picture frame (optional)
- dry erase marker (optional)
- Print off your challenge chart and either hang on the fridge, or put in a picture frame. I like the frame idea so I can do this over and over again.
- Use a dry erase marker to track your progress!
No more waiting, my friends. No more excuses! Let’s do this – you in?