This Caesar Pockets recipe from Kraft Foods is so yummy- my family LOVES it! I made just a few adjustments to cater to my family’s liking. It takes about 5 minutes to throw together and is perfect for a hot summer day. There is nothing to heat up and no kitchen appliance needed. Make them for you next pool party, pack them in a picnic lunch, or prepare them for an easy dinner after a long, hectic day. If you love fresh and cool foods, and if you love Caesar salad, this recipe is for you!
- 4 cups chopped lettuce
- 10 slices of turkey lunch meat, cut into strips
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup Caesar dressing
- Pita breads, cut in half (you can warm them if you want them to be softer)
- Combine lettuce turkey, tomatoes, cheese and dressing in a medium bowl.
- Spoon into pitas & enjoy!
How good does that look? Fresh, delicious and super simple.
We like to eat this with fresh fruit, potato salad or some chips.
Want to come to my house for lunch tomorrow?
You bring the drinks!
Hack Your Routine!
5 Time-Saving Tips for Crazy Busy Moms