These pizza rolls are a tasty way to get the kids involved in making dinner! They are super simple to create, plus they are easy to adapt for the pickiest of eaters!
Pizza Rolls are one of our staple dinners around here. The kids love preparing them as much as they love eating them! I love how easy they are to prepare, and the fact that they can be customized so easily based on preferences, allergies, or what you have on hand!
Pizza Rolls –
And here is the written recipe-
Pizza Rolls Recipe
Homemade Pizza – Ingredients:
- pizza dough – refrigerated dough works great, or use your favorite recipe
- sauce – marinara, Alfredo, BBQ etc.
- toppings – pepperoni, BBQ chicken, pineapple, ham, sausage, onions, olives etc.
- cheese – mozzarella, cheddar
- olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- parmesan cheese
Homemade Pizza Rolls – Directions:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a non-stick liner, or spray it with cooking spray.
- Roll your dough into a rectangle and cut with a pizza roller into 9 squares.
- Add a spoonful of sauce, a pinch of your desired toppings, and a pinch of cheese.
- Bring up 2 opposite sides of the dough and pinch together in the center. Then bring up the other 2 sides and pinch in the center to secure.
- Place on your baking sheet, seem sides down.
- Brush each pizza pocket with olive oil, then sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in your preheated oven until golden brown and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Serve with warm sauce for dipping!
Once you know the basics on how to make homemade pizza, the options are literally endless!!!
Looking for more easy homemade pizza recipes?
Here are a few we think you will LOVE!