A simple, tasty dinner that your family will LOVE – this Mexican Bubble Pizza is a new family favorite! Add it to your menu for the week!
This Mexican bubble pizza has all the classic flavors of your favorite Mexican dishes, but the soft, puffy biscuit dough sure is a tasty addition! When I made this for my family last week, it was literally gone in no-time at all! My kids LOVED it and my husband said it was worthy of adding to our dinner rotation. Success!!
This is a great, adaptable recipe that will please everyone! Add your favorite toppings and leave off the stuff you don’t like. You can feed a crowd and make everyone happy. Here is the simple recipe:
How To Make A Mexican Bubble Pizza
- Prep – Start by preheating your oven to 375°F while you prep the rest of the ingredients
- Brown The Meat – Cook your ground beef over medium-high until it’s nice and brown. Next, add the taco seasoning mix, water and tomato soup in with the meat. Mix everything together and return to a rapid boil. Then remove the meat mixture from the heat and let it sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Biscuit Prep – Meanwhile, cut each of the 8 biscuits into 8 smaller pieces. Add the biscuit pieces to beef mixture and stir gently.
- Cook It – Spoon the hamburger mixture into a 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake everything for about 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top and then bake for an additional 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Toppings – Serve the bubble pizza with your desired toppings. My family loves shredded lettuce, sour cream, chopped tomatoes, salsa, green onions, and sliced olives but use whatever you like!
More Easy Mexican Recipes
- The Best Taco Salad Recipe
- Homemade Chicken Taquitos
- Healthy Baked Tilapia Fish Tacos
- The Best Salsa Recipe You’ll Ever Eat
- Never Fail Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
Seriously, how good does this bubble pizza look? I could go for another helping right about now. I hope you enjoy it! Do you have a favorite Mexican-style dinner? Leave us a comment in the section below; we’d love to hear all about it!!!
Mexican Bubble Pizza Recipe
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 10 3/4 oz condensed tomato soup, 1 can
- 1 can biscuits, refrigerated
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Toppings - shredded lettuce, sour cream, chopped tomatoes, salsa, green onions, sliced olives, etc.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Brown ground beef over medium-high until cooked, then add the taco seasoning mix, water and soup. Mix well and return to a rapid boil.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut each of the 8 biscuits into 8 pieces. Add biscuit pieces to beef mixture and stir gently.
- Spoon mixture into 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top pizza with your desired toppings and serve.