A simple, tasty dinner that your family will LOVE – this Mexican Bubble Pizza is a new family favorite! Add it to your menu for the week!
This Mexican Bubble Pizza has all the classic flavors of your favorite Mexican dishes, but the soft, puffy biscuit dough sure is a tasty addition! When I made this for my family last week, it was literally gone in no-time at all! My kids LOVED it and my husband said it was worthy of adding to our dinner rotation. Success!!
This is a great, adaptable recipe that will please everyone! Add your favorite toppings and leave off the stuff you don’t like. You can feed a crowd and make everyone happy. Here is the simple recipe:
Mexican Bubble Pizza
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 oz package taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (10 3/4) oz can condensed tomato soup
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Toppings – shredded lettuce, sour cream, chopped tomatoes, salsa, green onions, sliced olives, etc.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Brown ground beef over medium-high until cooked, then add the taco seasoning mix, water and soup. Mix well and return to a rapid boil.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut each of the 8 biscuits into 8 pieces. Add biscuit pieces to beef mixture and stir gently.
- Spoon mixture into 13×9-inch pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top pizza with your desired toppings and serve.
Seriously, how good does that look? I could go for another helping right about now.
Do you have a favorite Mexican-Style dinner?
Leave us a comment in the section below – we’d love to hear all about it!!!
We created this post for Cute Girls Hairstyles in September 2016.