This Big Birthday Calendar is a fun way to keep track of the birthdays that your family celebrates each month. Two designs available, so pick your favorite!
Here are a few more birthday ideas we’d love for you to check out – Birthday Cake Cookies, Birthday GIft Guide, Toddler Birthday Party Ideas, Creative Things to Do With a Balloon, and Magazine Gift for a Friend.
Keeping tracking of all your friends and family birthdays can be easy and STYLISH with this big birthday calendar! Simply download, print, and frame this printable, and you’ll never forget a birthday again! You can write in the birthdays with a dry erase marker on the outside of the glass, or, if you want it to be more permanent, write them directly on the printable before framing.
* For a more affordable way to print this birthday display, order an Engineer print from a big-chain office supply store, such as Office Max or FedEx Office. It is my favorite way to print oversized printables quite inexpensively!
Big Birthday Calendar Printable
- calendar print (We have TWO versions; a floral and a rainbow print. Download below.)
- 1 frame (Head to Hobby Lobby and use a coupon!)
- Print a HUGE engineer print from your favorite online office supply store.
- Select the size you’d like. (I always do the 18×36 since it is a standard frame size, and it is easy to find frames without having them custom made.)
- Once you have your print, frame it and admire how pretty (and affordable!) your new piece of decor is!
Instead of spending money on a frame, use some painters tape to tape these prints to your wall. You’d be surprised how nice they look! Give it a try!
Display & enjoy!
Isn’t that so much fun?!
We have a colorful version available too – take a look –
This post originally published on Somewhat Simple in April 2012. It was updated with new printables in February 2017.