This Family Birthday Display is a fun way to keep track of the birthdays that your family celebrates each month.
Keeping tracking of all your friends and family birthdays can be easy and STYLISH with this big birthday display!
Are you guys familiar with Engineer prints that you can get suuuuuuuper cheap from online office supply stores? It is my new favorite way to print oversized printables for CHEAP! Here is how to do it:
FAMILY BIRTHDAY DISPLAY PRINTABLE
- calendar print (we have TWO versions; a floral and a rainbow print. Download below.)
- frame (head to Hobby Lobby and use a coupon! ? )
- Print a HUGE engineer print from your favorite online office supply store. We like Staples, so we’ll show you how to do it on their site! Go to Staples.com >>Shop by Category >>Copy & Print >>Engineering Prints.
- Select the size you’d like. (I always do the 18×36 since it is a standard frame size and it is easy to find frames without having them custom made.) An 18×36 print at Staples is only $3.59 AND it’s often ready the same day or next-day!
- Once you have your print, frame it and admire how pretty (and affordable!) your new piece of decor is!
Instead of spending money on a frame, use some painters tape to tape these prints to your wall. You’d be surprised how nice they look! Give it a try!
Display & enjoy!
Isn’t that so much fun?!
We have a colorful version available too – take a look –
This post originally published on Somewhat Simple in April 2012. It was updated with new printables in February 2017.
Love this printable? You’re sure to love these other fun printables, too: