Download, print, and assemble these fun and FREE Donut Party Printables! (Your National Donut Day Celebrations are going to be AWESOME!)
National Donut Day
The first Friday in June is National Donut Day! And while we typically don’t celebrate the silly “national holidays”, we are HUGE donut fans, AND our friends at tineyme.com designed the most adorable donut party printables just for YOU! (Trust me, after seeing how cute their are, you’re going to want to celebrate Donut Day too!) Take a look:
How darling are these ice cream cone wrappers?
You can use the donut paper to wrap a gift, or use it as a placemat! The gift tags are a fun addition too!
And can we just pause here for a minute and discuss these adorable donut boxes and cup toppers?
They are super easy to put together- here’s how:
How to Make a Donut Gift Box –
- Print out your Donut Gift Boxes
- Cut out carefully around the edge of the box and messages
- Collect all of the pieces together
- Fold along the dotted lines so that the tabs have a crease line
- Continue until all the tabs and sides are folded
- Fold up the sides of the box and carefully tape or glue the tabs on the inside of the box sides
- Continue until all tabs are glues or taped in place
- Repeat all of the above steps for gift box base
- Choose your favourite message and pop it inside the box
- Enjoy your adorable donut printable!
Now you’re all set to treat yourself or someone special!
Want to grab your free donut party printables?!
(Of course you do!)
Please remember, these printables were created by tinyme.com and are not to be sold or claimed as your own!
Happy Donut Day!