This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cricut. All opinions are 100% mine.
This delicious gift basket is the perfect way to share some love (and carbs!) with a neighbor or friend. With homemade bread and some darling oil + vinegar bottles, holiday gifting just got so much easier, and tastier too!
Oil + Vinegar Gift Basket
‘Til the season to be GIVING! And is there anything more heart-warming than a basket of bread with some darling oil + vinegar bottles? I don’t think so! Today I’m sharing how to dress up a couple kitchen bottles with some simple labels made with my Cricut Joy.
The great thing about this thoughtful gift is that it can be easily customized with items of your choice. You could make a butter and jam set, you could add a label to a bread box, and if you use your Cricut Joy, customizing everything takes no time at all!!!
If you’re not familiar with Cricut’s newest addition, let me introduce you to the small, but mighty, Cricut Joy! The Cricut Joy…
- is fun, functional, and simple to use.
- is less than half the size of its sister machines
- can quickly and easily personalize your projects in 15 minutes or less.
- packs away easily and sets up instantly, making it super easy to move from room to room.
- doesn’t require cutting mats, which means less to buy, fewer steps, and faster results.
- writes, too! A full suite of Cricut Joy-compatible pens with a variety of pen types and line weights draw and write in a variety of styles.
Not having to transport a mat, combined with the smaller material size, makes the whole system compact and portable so you don’t have to have a dedicated craft room to DIY and personalize the little things that make a big difference!
How to Make a Bread Gift Basket
Here’s how to customize and assemble the perfect holiday gift for a neighbor and friend –
SUPPLIES NEEDED –
- Cricut Joy
- favorite fonts from Cricut Design Space, I used Montserrat
- Standard Grip Cutting Mat, optional
- Cricut Joy Smart Vinyl – I used black and white
- Starter Tool Set
- Cricut Joy Transfer Tape
- oil + vinegar bottles – I used these from Amazon
- gift basket – I used a wooden dough bowl
- loaf of homemade french bread – Easy French Bread recipe HERE.
- printable gift tag – download below
- twine, tea towel, rosemary sprigs, for wrapping, optional
- Design the wording/ label of your choice for your oil + vinegar bottles in Cricut Design Space.
- Click “Make It” and follow the prompts on the screen.
- Once your machine is connected via Bluetooth, select your materials from the list, for this tag you will select “Smart Vinyl – Permanent”.
- Load your vinyl into the machine. You don’t necessarily need a mat for this, but I find it helpful if your fonts are small and you want extra stability.
- Click “Go” and watch your masterpiece come to life!
- Once your labels are cut out, weed the vinyl with your weeding tool.
- Use your transfer tape to carefully place your labels on your oil + vinegar bottle, then remove the transfer tape and ensure everything is lined up how you want it.
- Add the bread, bottles, and printable recipe card + gift tag to your basket, and you’re good to go!
There are SO.MANY amazing gifts that can be made with a Cricut… and a Cricut smart-cutting machine is the ultimate gift to find under the tree this year!
If you already have a Maker or Air 2, Cricut Joy opens additional creative possibilities with unique features – so be sure to add one to your Christmas list! Machines and supplies are available online and in-store.