Learn how to make a purse, clutch and handbag using one of these 10 fantastic purse tutorials!
If you love a good sewing project like we do, be sure to check out a few of our favorite sewing posts – Simple Sewing Projects, Our Favorite Sewing Blogs, and Best Sewing Books for Beginners.
Want to add some style to your wardrobe in no time at all? Whether your a seasoned seamstress or a sewing beginner, here are 10 projects that will fit your skill level!
1. This darling tassle clutch was made out of a $4 placemat! || The Heathered Nest
2. I’m pretty sure these patterned clutches are the cutest purses on this entire list! || Sarah Hearts
3. Whip up this simple cotton and leather clutch in an afternoon. || A Beautiful Mess
4. Another placemat tutorial, this crossbody bag might be my very favorite! || Paper and Stitch
5. This plaid flannel fall tote bag has a modern classic look that’s the perfect accent for any fall outfit. || Orange Bettie
6. This simple reversible purse is a great project for beginning and advanced sewers alike. || Martha Stewart
7. This DIY Donut Purse is a no-sew project- isn’t it adorable! || Studio DIY
8. This drawstring pouch purse is a great way to keep your things organized within a larger bag, or you can use this cute little satchel as a fancy gift bag for a special friend. || Somewhat Simple
9. The tutorial for these metal frame bags can be made in ANY SIZE! || Polka Dot Chair
10. A School Book Zipper Pouch could be used for a child in school or for library books if they are only allowed to check a few out at a time. It could also carry some small art supplies or a few toys. || Somewhat Simple
There you go! Happy creating!
These are great! I just posted my own reversible tote bag made from t-shirts so I was loving a whole post dedicated to bags!!
Thanks for sharing these great ideas!!