These pilgrim hat cookies are a fun dessert idea for Thanksgiving. They don’t require any baking so they are impossible to mess up. In just a few easy steps you’ll be able to make a plate full of these delicious and adorable cookies.
Easy Pilgrim Hat Cookies
Just like these cookies – these Pilgrim Hat cookies are perfect for a non pie dessert for your Thanksgiving feast, or for something to help keep the kids busy while you’re trying to finish up the last minute details of the meal. They are super easy to make so my kids loved to help assemble them.
They’re not only delicious to eat – I mean who doesn’t love chocolate and peanut butter together? But they’re so cute! They look just like little men’s pilgrims hats and I know everyone will love them!
How To Make Pilgrim Hat Cookies
Pilgrim Hat Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 11.5 oz package Fudge Striped Cookies
- 1 19.75 oz package Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures
- candy corn
- In a medium sized bowl combine your peanut butter and your powdered sugar.
- Roll about 1 tsp of peanut butter mixture into little balls and place on the middle of your cookie.
- Press down an upside down Reese's peanut butter cup into the peanut butter mixture, spreading out to make a little rim around the edge.
- Cut the yellow top off of your candy corn and then cut in half.
- Press candy corn piece into your peanut butter (add a little more if necessary to the back of the candy corn) to make a buckle.
More Easy Thanksgiving Cookies
If you loved how simple these pilgrim hat cookies were to make, here are a few more Thanksgiving cookie recipes to try this year.
Enjoy these delicious Pilgrim Hat Cookies as part of your Thanksgiving festivities!
About the Author: Aimee is the creative mom and blogger from Like Mother Like Daughter. Aimee spent a few years blogging on Somewhat Simple as our Baking Contributor.