How to plan the perfect pizza date night with fun ideas and free printables to make your night a smashing success!
Here are a few more date ideas we think you’ll love – Date Night Jar, Baby It’s Cold Outside Date, and 12 Daytz of Christmas.
You deserve it. Put the kids to bed or take them to a sitter and have a fun and simple night in with your sweetheart or group of friends! This pizza date night doesn’t take much planning or preparation – simply print out our Pizza Date Night Printables below, invite anyone that you’d like to spend some time with, then sit back, relax and have some fun!
Here are a few pizza date variations:
- Fill out the invite, and deliver (or mail) to friends.
- When guests arrive, have them fill out their favorite toppings page to figure out what pizzas you’ll need to order.
- While waiting for the pizza to arrive, fill out the pizza trivia page, play some other games, or start a movie.
- Enjoy a simple, yet fun night in!
Step it up a notch:
- Fill out the invite and send to friends.
- Prepare pizza dough and toppings.
- When guests arrive, enjoy a fun evening as you build your own pizzas.
- While the pizzas are cooking, answer the pizza trivia questions.
- Enjoy your pizzas while visiting with friends, or watching a movie.
Just the two of you:
- Fill out the invite (i.e. Date: Tonight, Time: After the kids are asleep, Where: the living room) and place it, along with the favorite toppings page, somewhere your sweetheart will find it.
- Once they fill it out, order the pizza before the ‘date’ starts, and get ready for a relaxing Pizza Date Night for just the two of you! Throw on a movie, or just talk about your day. (I strongly suggest jammies and slippers with this one. 😉)