Our Baby It’s Cold Outside Date Night is in partnership with Brookside Chocolate. I am receiving a fee for posting; however, the opinions expressed in this post are my own. I am in no way affiliated with Brookside Chocolate and do not earn a commission or percent of sales.
This is such a fun idea for those evenings when you just want to stay indoors! Our Baby It’s Cold Outside Date Night Printables add the perfect touch to making an evening in special.
‘Tis the season for chilly weather! Even here in Arizona the nights get cold, and sometimes I just don’t want to go out in that. And sometimes, after a full day of being a mom, I just want to get my jammies on and snuggle up with the Mr. and a good movie, hot cocoa in hand.
And this date night in idea is perfect for those days.
You can go as elaborate or as simple as you want, but the concept is the same: grab our printables (download below), grab some hot cocoa, a blanket, a movie, and some treats, and you’re set! Here’s an example:
Baby It’s Cold Outside Date Night
- Hot chocolate (you can go cheap or gourmet)
- Whipping cream (I bought light, because….. well let’s be honest, it’s all they had)
- Mugs (the bigger the better)
- Blanket (you could buy a new one, I just used one we already had)
- Movie (I grabbed Singin In The Rain because #GeneKelly)
- Treats – we LOVE Brookside Chocolates (the Acai & Blueberry flavor ones are the Mr.’s absolute fav)
(^ click to download ^)
- Grab a fun box or basket (I picked up this cute one at Target)
- Print off your tags, cut out, and attach with tape, ribbon, or those insanely adorable mini clothespins.
- Place everything in the basket or box.
- Get the kids to bed.
- Enjoy a night in with just the two of you!
I love how this all came together – such a fun way to keep things simple and sweet! And a huge thank you to Brookside Chocolates for sending us one of our favorite treats! I’m a huge chocolate snob, and will usually turn down anything dark chocolate related, but these. Oh, these. I love them!
I recommend grabbing a bag for each of you – that way you can eat the whole bag without feeling guilty for not sharing! 😉 Having my very own bag is definitely my favorite way to eat these heavenly morsels. Add my favorite person and favorite movie, and the evening couldn’t be more perfect!
Happy Date Night In!!
BROOKSIDE – The perfect treats for your next date night!
I am participating in a campaign for Brookside Chocolate. I am receiving a fee for posting; however, the opinions expressed in this post are my own. I am in no way affiliated with Brookside Chocolate and do not earn a commission or percent of sales.