Reindeer hot chocolate bags are an easy and fun gift idea for this Holiday season. Using just a few simple items, you can quickly make these adorable reindeer cocoa gifts for everyone on your list.
Reindeer Hot Cocoa Gift
The holidays are easily my favorite time of year! There are so many darling projects to make and so many delicious treats to bake. I could literally spend the whole Christmas season making things. This time of year is also the perfect time to show others you appreciate them. Of course, we would love to give everyone a big fancy gift for Christmas but unfortunately, it’s not possible.
These reindeer hot chocolate bags are a fun, simple and economic gift to show someone you’re thinking about them during this holiday season. They are so simple to put together and they make great holiday gifts for neighbors, teachers and friends! The best part is that you only need a few basic supplies and they only take minutes to put together.
What You’ll Need
- Plastic Bag*
- Hot Cocoa Mix
- Mini Marshmallows
- Hot Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
- Googly Eyes
- Brown Pipe Cleaners
- Red Pom Poms
*I happened to have triangle-shaped bags for this project, but regular Ziploc bags work well for this too if you arrange the hot cocoa mix to one corner of the bag.
How To Make Reindeer Hot Chocolate Bags
- Fill Them – Measure your desired serving size of hot cocoa mix into a plastic bag. For the image above, I used 2 servings because my bags were big enough. Make sure to include a tag or tell the recipient how many serving sizes are in each bag.
- Toppings – Add some mini marshmallows to the top of the mix and seal off the bag by adding a brown pipe cleaner to the top.
- Seal – Cut another pipe cleaner and twist around the mid-section of the pipe cleaner that is holding the bag shut to make reindeer antlers.
- Decorate – Hot glue the eyes and nose to the front of the bag to make the reindeer’s face. And you’re done!
More Easy Christmas Treats
- Melted Snowman Cookies
- Festive Christmas Blossom Sugar Cookies
- Shortbread Christmas Tree Cookies
- Fast & Easy Christmas Crack Toffee
- Waffle Cone Christmas Trees
The adorable reindeer hot chocolate bags are so easy, fun and festive! Leave us a comment below and let us know how you liked them and who you gave them to. Don’t forget to snap a picture and tag us on social media when you’re putting these kits together!
Reindeer Hot Cocoa Bags
- 1 Can Hot chocolate mix
- 1 Bag Marshmallows
- Fill the plastic bag with hot chocolate mix, Be sure to write on the outside or include a tag that says how many servings are included.
- Add a scoop of marshmallows to the top of the cocoa mix.
- Seal the bag by tying a brown pipe cleaner to the top of the bag.
- To make reindeer antlers, cut another pipe cleaner and twist around the mid-section of the pipe cleaner that is holding the bag shut.
- Glue a red pom pom nose and the googly eyes to the front of the bag for the face.
- Cone shaped plastic bags
- Brown pipe cleaners
- Glue gun
- Googly eyes
- Red pom poms