Are you ready for a fun and festive treat for the holiday season? These Reindeer Pretzel Marshmallow Pops are a simple treat your kids will love to create and then devour!
We are weeks away from Christmas and the kids and I have been busy in the kitchen! We love making our Melted Snowman Cookies, and we make Christmas Blossoms every year, but this year we decided to mix it up a bit with some fun Reindeer Treats. They are so simple, and SO DARLING!
Chocolate Pretzel Reindeer Treats
If you’re looking for an easy treat that happens to be deliciously festive, we’ve got the perfect idea – Reindeer Pretzel Pops! Simply dip the marshmallows in some chocolate, add some pretzel antlers and a candy nose and eyes and in literally 2 minutes you’ve got a fun treat the kids are going to LOVE!
How To Make Reindeer Marshmallow
Stick’em – Start by placing a lollipop stick into each marshmallow. You’ll want to place the stick about 3/4 of the way back on the long end.
Antlers – Evenly space out pairs of pretzels on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. These will serve as the reindeer antlers.
Melt The Chocolate – You’ll warm up your candy melts in the microwave according to the directions on the package.
Dip’em – Dip each of the marshmallows into the chocolate until they’re covered. Let any excess chocolate drop off.
Attach The Antlers & Nose – Lay each of the marshmallows onto a pair of pretzel antlers on the baking sheet. Next, add a red candy to the front of each reindeer marshmallow for the nose.
Add Eyes – Let the chocolate set for about a minute before attaching the candy eyes. This will keep the eyes from sliding out of place. Then let the chocolate harden completely before serving.
More Christmas Treats
- Easiest Christmas “Crack” Toffee
- Snowman Rice Krispie Treats
- Santa Hat Cupcakes
- Simple Christmas Tree Cookies
- Christmas Treat Bag Toppers
What do you think? Simple and cute, just the way we like it around here! Leave us a comment below and let us know what you thought. Happy holidays everyone!
Reindeer Pretzel Marshmallow Pops Recipe
- red candies, mini M&Ms or red hots
- candy eyes
- chocolate candy melts or chocolate bark
- sucker sticks
- Place each marshmallow on a sucker stick. Insert the stick about 3/4 of the way back on the rounded end. Set aside.
- Lay pretzels side by side in an antler formation on wax paper.
- In microwave safe bowl, melt the candy melts according to the directions on the packages. Once fully melted and smooth, transfer to work area.
- Dip the marshmallows into the melted chocolate, let excess drip off. Lay the dipped marshmallows flat on their backs, onto their pretzel "antlers". You can adjust the pretzels if they moved.
- Place red candy nose onto top of marshmallow.
- Before placing candy eyes onto reindeer, let the chocolate set slightly (about 1 minute) to prevent eyes from sliding from preferred location.
- Let chocolate harden completely, peel off from wax paper and enjoy!
These are absolutely adorable! So much fun and my kids love them!
These were so fun and the kids absolutely loved them!
I’m so glad to hear they had a blast!
My kids loved these! So easy and festive for the holidays!
My kids love making these too!
So cute! Thanks for sharing at Sew It Cook It Craft It. Merry Christmas!
this would be a fun (and tasty) treat to make together with the kids. Thanks for the idea!
So cute! My chocolate covered things never turn out looking as good, these are just perfect! I am sure everyone loves them!