Looking for some Christmas Snacks to make with the kids? They will LOVE making their very own waffle cone Christmas tree!
These Waffle Cone Christmas Trees are a great alternative to the messy, crumbly and stale gingerbread houses! Not only do they taste delicious, they are super simple to put together. Tip a waffle cone upside down, cover it with green frosting, and then decorate it with candy “ornaments”! (Fun, right?)
Waffle Cone Christmas Tree
Ingredients Needed –
- Waffle Cones
- Small Candies
- Green Frosting (or white with Green Food Coloring)
- Yellow Gum Drops
- First, if your waffle cones are slanted, as mine were, you will have to carefully break away the taller part of the cone so it will stand up straight.
- Frost your tree.
- Wrap your licorice around your tree to look like a strand of lights or tinsel.
- Decorate your tree by sticking small candies to the frosting.
- Top your cone with a yellow Gum Drop & enjoy!
Hows that for some fun Christmas snacks!?!?
Hack Your Routine!
5 Time-Saving Tips for Crazy Busy Moms