Get ready for a night of family fun this holiday season! This roll a snowman dice game can’t get any easier to prepare and play.
Does your family enjoy game nights as much as mine does? We’ve played this dice game over the years in my home mostly on a whim because there is no planning needed! Roll a die, add the corresponding snowman piece to the snowman’s body and the first person to build their snowman wins! It’s great for kids and adults of all ages- my young kids love it, but you could also have your teenage children play it to see who gets out of doing the dishes after dinner- get creative!
Snowman Dice Game
- 1 die
- 1 printable game piece per person (download here)
- envelope or ziploc bag to keep your pieces in to use again
- First, print off a snowman printable for each player. Cut out all the accessories and set to the side.
- The game starts with the youngest person and will continue clockwise. Roll the die and collect the accessory for the number you roll. Place that piece on the body of your snowman.
- If you roll a number for a part you already have, play passes to the next player.
- The first person to have all their accessories on their snowman wins!
- When you are finished, place all the pieces in a bag or envelope and save it until the next time you’re ready to play!
If you don’t want to print and cut out the above printable, just give each player a pencil and paper and have them draw the snowman parts as they roll the various numbers.
Our family loves to play this game after dinner – looser gets to do dishes! 😉
Planning a road trip? Grab a cookie tray or a large lid, and help pass some of the time away!
I hope you all have fun with your family this holiday season!
Our readers also enjoyed these posts:
(This snowman dice game originally published on Somewhat Simple in 2011 and was updated with a waaaayyyy cuter printable in 2017. An older version was featured as a guest post on See Vanessa Craft.)