Get ready for a night of family fun with some simple Leprechaun Games! This Roll A Leprechaun dice game can’t get any easier to prepare and play.
Make family game night even more fun with delicious Shamrock Floats as you play this St. Patrick’s Day!
Fun Leprechaun Game
Does your family enjoy game nights as much as mine does?
We’ve played this dice game over the years in my home mostly on a whim because there is no planning needed! Roll a die, add the corresponding piece to the Leprechaun’s body, and the first person to build their adorable Leprechaun wins!
It’s great for kids and adults of all ages- my young kids love it, but you could also have your teenage children play it to see who gets out of doing the dishes after dinner- get creative!
Printable Leprechaun Game For Kids
- 1 die
- 1 printable game piece per person (download here)
- Envelope or ziploc bag to keep your pieces in to use again
- First, print off a Leprechaun printable for each player.
- Cut out all the accessories and set to the side.
- The game starts with the youngest person and will continue clockwise. Roll the die and collect the accessory for the number you roll.
- Place that piece on the body of your Leprechaun.
- If you roll a number for a part you already have, play passes to the next player.
- The first person to have all their accessories on their Leprechaun wins!
- When you are finished, place all the pieces in a bag or envelope and save it until the next time you’re ready to play!
- Our family loves to play this game after dinner – looser gets to do dishes! 😉
- Planning a road trip? Grab a cookie tray or a large lid, and help pass some of the time away!
- Need a game for your students? Print one off for each child, or divide into teams for a large group!
More Fun St. Patrick’s Day Ideas
- St. Patrick’s Day Gift Idea
- St. Patrick’s Day Tic Tac Labels
- Blarney Stone Craft For Kids
- St. Patrick’s Day Garland
- St. Patrick’s Day Treat Bag Topper
We hope you enjoy this game as much as we do!