This Roll a Turkey Game is so easy to prepare and play. Play it casually, or raise the stakes to make it a fun family game for all ages!
Roll A Turkey Game
Our Roll a Snowman Game is suuuuuper popular at Christmas time, we figured, why not make one for Thanksgiving!? It’s perfect to play on a whim because there is no planning needed! Roll a die, add the corresponding turkey piece to the turkey’s body and the first person to build their turkey wins! It’s a fun dice game for kids and adults of all ages. My young kids love it, but you could also have your teenage children play it to see who gets out of doing the dishes after dinner – get creative!
How to Play Roll A Turkey
- 1 die
- 1 printable game piece per person (download below)
- envelope or ziploc bag to keep your pieces in to use again
- First, print off a turkey printable for each player. Cut out all the accessories and set to the side.
- The game starts with the youngest person and will continue clockwise. Roll the die and collect the accessory for the number you roll. Place that piece on the body of your turkey.
- If you roll a number for a part you already have, play passes to the next player.
- The first person to have all their accessories on their turkey wins!
- When you are finished, place all the pieces in a bag or envelope and save it until the next time you’re ready to play!
Turkey Game Variations –
If you don’t want to print and cut out the above turkey printable, just give each player a pencil and paper and have them draw the turkey parts as they roll the various numbers.
Our family loves to play this game after dinner – looser gets to do dishes! 😉
Planning a road trip? Grab a cookie tray or a large lid, and help pass some of the time away!
I hope you all have fun with your family this holiday season!