Add this Gratitude Garland to your list of Thanksgiving crafts this year! So simple and perfect for kids of all ages, plus a beautiful way to display all the things you’re grateful for!
Printable Thanksgiving Craft
This past month has been a roller coaster of emotions for our family full of sorrow, joy, heartache, hope and everything in between. It’s also put Life into perspective, making me think: What is really important in my life? This simple question is what inspired me to come up with this darling Gratitude Garland.
This is a fantastic Thanksgiving project for the whole family, and VERY simple to create. All you need are a few supplies and you’re ready to get started!
What You’ll Need
- Gratitude Garland Printables (download below)
- Colorful twine or string
- Fall colored washi tape or glue
How To Make A Gratitude Garland
- Print – First, print off and cut out as many of our gratitude flags as you want.
- Be Thankful – Start writing down all the things you, your family, classroom, friends, etc. are thankful for.
- Prep – Fold the flags in half.
- Connect – Place the string or twine down the middle, and glue or tape together.
- Display – Hang and enjoy!
It doesn’t get much simpler than that! With a few objects and a little bit of time, you’ve got a super cute and meaningful craft! This Thanksgiving garland is perfect for all ages. My kids didn’t want to stop coming up with ‘blessings’ to write down. This would also be a fun craft for classrooms, youth groups, dorm rooms, etc. – even cub scouts would love making one of these!
More Thanksgiving Printables
- Count Your Blessing Tree Printable
- Thanksgiving Candy Bar Wrappers
- Roll A Turkey Dice Game
- Thanksgiving Pictionary Game Printables
- Free Thanksgiving Quote Printable
Gratitude Garland Printable
Are you ready to make your own? Here’s the link to download your file. Leave us a comment below and let us know what you’re grateful for! Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!
Gratitude Garland Thanksgiving Craft
This gratitude garland is a fun Thanksgiving craft idea everyone will love to make!
- String or twine
- Glue or tape
Print off and cut out as many gratitude flags as you need
Write down things you, your family, classroom, friends, etc. are grateful for
Fold each of the flags in half
Place the string down the middle tape it together
Hang your garland and enjoy it all season long
This idea originally published in November 2012,
but was updated in 2017 with new printables and images.