This gorgeous Count Your Blessings Tree is the perfect way to display all the things you’re grateful for! This fun craft makes a great Thanksgiving activity for the whole family, and is a wonderful daily reminder to not take for granted the little blessings in life.
A Simple Thanksgiving Activity
It’s that time of year when nothing seems to slow down! It’s easy to find yourself being pulled in several different directions. Sometimes we just need to sit back and take a few moments and reflect on the many blessings we have. This count your blessings tree activity is an easy way to do this. Print it off and with the spouse or kids, or just by yourself, think about all the blessings in your life and incorporate them into this darling activity.
Making this blessings tree was a fun activity for my family to do together. It’s so simple that it’s perfect both young and old to make. Now we have a small piece of decor to display in our home during Thanksgiving and will be a constant reminder of wonderful things in our lives!
How To Make A Count Your Blessings Tree
This fun activity is really easy to make and only takes a few minutes to put together. You only need a few basic supplies a
- Count Your Blessings Tree Activity Kit (download here)
- 1″ circle punch or scissors
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Pen or marker
- 8×10 picture frame (optional)
- First, print off your Count Your Blessings Tree.
- Using the 1″ circle punch (or scissors, but I recommend the punch), cut out the circles.
- Write down all the things you’re grateful for!
- When you’re done, place in a frame if you’d like, and hang somewhere the whole family can be reminded daily!
Add Color – You can use scrap book paper if you want to add different colors to this activity.
Use Pictures – Grab some magazines or photos and make a visual blessings tree, instead of writing things down. Or do both! That way, the little ones who can’t read or write can participate, too.
Display – Have each family make their very own to put in their rooms, or on the bathroom mirror as a daily reminder.
More Thanksgiving Printables
- Thanksgiving Pictionary Game Printable
- Roll A Turkey Game
- Thanksgiving Gratitude Garland
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Quote
- Thanksgiving Candy Bar Wrappers
Count Your Blessings Tree Printable
All of our printables are free for the first week they are published on our site. If you would like to be notified when a new printable is live on our site, be sure to sign up for our newsletter.
We hope you enjoy this fun activity with you family and that you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!