This Build A Snowman Activity Kit is a darling idea for kids of all ages! Follow the legend, and they’ll have a cute snowman that’s just as special and unique as they are!
This Build A Snowman Activity Kit was inspired by daughter had done in her Kindergartner class. So we wanted to create a simple kit for your family or class to have fun with as well! This is perfect for just one or two kids, or a huge group!
Build A Snowman Activity Kit
- Build A Snowman Printables (download below)
- White paper plates (any size will work!)
- Crayons, markers, or any other type of coloring supplies
- First, print off as many kits that you’ll need.
- Hand out to each child.
- Following the included legend, have the children color and cut out the snowman pieces that apply to them.
- Assemble their unique (and adorable) snowman using tape (I found this works and holds better than a glue stick).
- Finally, display for everyone to see!
This is such a fun activity for kids to do! And let’s be honest, parents will love getting in on the action, which makes it a perfect take-home activity for kids! The process is so simple:
When my daughter did this, her teacher put all the snowmen on and around the bulletin board outside their classroom. The variety was adorable! This would be a fun idea for a family night too – have everyone make their own snowman and then display it in your home for the winter. The fun ideas are endless!
Ready to build your own?
Hope you all get a chance to create this, and have a great Holiday Season!
Our readers also enjoyed: