Say “Hello Spring” by baking some delicious Sugar Cookie Flowers for neighbors and friends!
Sometimes our Utah winters seem so long and drawn out, so when the flowers start peeking out of the ground, I am ready to party! If you are as excited about Spring as I am, then these darling flower sugar cookies are for you! These cookies are adorable and easy, plus they “bloom” much quicker than the flowers in your garden! Click the link below each image to be taken to the tutorial.
Sugar Cookie Flowers
1. Make these pretty Decorated Flower Cookies in 4 easy steps! || My Blueprint
2. What better way to say, “I love you,” than with delicious, decorated Heart and Rose Sugar Cookie?! My Blueprint
3. These Buttercream Flower Sugar Cookies are elegant and fun, colorful and playful. || Beyond Frosting
4. Mini Rose Cookies are so easy to decorate and they make the perfect special treat. || The Decorated Cookie
5. Learn how to make Flower Cookie Pops for your spring celebrations or a thoughtful Mother’s Day gift. || The Decorated Cookie
6. These soft sugar cookies have a light citrus flavor that takes them a step above the norm. Top them with a delicious Cream Cheese Frosted Flower and you are golden. || My Recipe Magic
7. Whether creating small or large blossoms, Petal Tips are essential for creating lifelike flowers with great dimension. || Wilton
8. Chocolate Covered Oreos are a fun and easy treat to make. || Somewhat Simple
9. Make your own Flower Sugar Cookie Garden. || Martha Stewart
10. These classic sugar cookies are decorated with royal icing in a variety of gorgeous Floral Designs. || Sugar Hero
Aren’t these cookies so FUN?!
Let us know which one is your favorite by leaving us a comment in the section below. And if you’ve made your own we’d love to see them! Tag us on social media and show us your creations!