Homemade sugar scrubs are simple + useful gift ideas that are affordable too! Make a batch for your family and friends in less than 10 minutes!
This Sugar Scrub Gift Idea is sponsored by Cricut. I’ll show you how to use the Cricut Joy and my favorite Smart Materials™ to make a homemade skincare product that you can give as gifts to your family and friends.
Homemade Sugar Scrubs
Homemade sugar scrubs are great to give as gifts because they’re easy to make, easy to store, and easy on the wallet, too! Place the mixture in a jar, add a label with some vinyl, and you’ll have a special + useful handmade gift in no time at all!
Here’s how to make it –
Sugar Scrub Gift
YOU WILL NEED –
- Cricut Joy – I use this all the time! Cricut’s machines + materials are so easy to use!
- smart vinyl – I used white
- transfer tape
- toolset – I used the weeding tool and scissors
- cutting mat – I like to use my cutting mat when I am using scrap pieces of vinyl.
- glass jars – filled with sugar scrub. I used this Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub – it’s my favorite!
DESIGN. Design your label using Cricut Design Space. I kept mine really simple, using the free system fonts Harriet and Montserrat.
WEED. Weed the vinyl using your weeding tool. (Little letters can be tricky sometimes!) Cover the label with a piece of transfer tape.
APPLY. Place the label on the jar, then carefully pull the transfer tape off.
Favorite Sugar Scrub Recipes
We hope you have fun making these simple sugar scrub gifts!