This versatile printable is something you’ll want to keep handy! Choose which letters you want to print to make a banner for any occasion! Enjoy this Free Printable: Gold Banner With Entire Alphabet.
Hi all! It’s Joan from BitsyCreations again. I’ve been thinking about what useful printables I could offer you, Dear Readers. And I’m hoping this gold banner printable will be just that! The perfect DIY banner–You can print whichever letters you need and create what you want. Need a banner for a birthday? No problem! Spell out, “Happy Birthday” Need something for that bizarre holiday no one but your family celebrates? No problem! Spell out “Happy Yellow Pig Day”. The gold stripes and dots are perfect even for Christmas.
All 26 letters of the alphabet are included, so this printable is super useful! Print out the letters you need and create your very own banner for any occasion.
Some things to note:
- The file is a 26 page PDF. It’s huge. I’m sorry to say it will take you some time to download. Please be patient.
- The file is also zipped to save space. You will need to unzip it before you can access the PDF.
- Each piece of the banner (each letter) is one full page–a standard 8.5 x 11 inch.
- I found it best to print on cardstock for durability.
- You can even then laminate the letters for use in the future.
- You can choose to punch holes and string through or tape ribbon to the back of each banner piece.
- This is for personal use only. It may not be changed or resold.
Have a free printable you’d like to see? Let me know for next month! I’d love to make something you’d find helpful or fun. You can reply here or like BitsyCreations on Facebook and tell me there!