Over here at the Domeyer household, we have been busy. Since purchasing our new house, we’ve ordered kitchen cabinets, finished the guest room and began work on several other rooms. We’ve been doing pretty well focusing all of our monetary attention to the house, but now that its October (seriously. OCTOBER PEOPLE!) I’ve started thinking ahead.
I love to over spend on the holidays. If one more present, another dessert treat, a special decoration will make my family happier, I’m all for it. So, I want to be prepared with a smart money spending plan leading up to, and through the holiday season.
For me, I know that using cash envelopes instead of my oh-so-easy-to-take-for-granted debit card makes me think harder about my spending, and leads to less nickel-and-dime purchases. So, I made these super cute budget envelopes, and I’m already using them!
This printable includes a set of 5 envelopes that can be used alone, or tier in tabs to be used together. There are a bunch of pre-printed labels for the envelopes, or you can hand write your own!
What You Need:
- White Card Stock
How To Make Them:
- Download the Budget_Envelopes PDF, and print it on to your cardstock.
- Cut out the envelopes on the solid lines.
- Fold and glue on the dotted lines.
- Cut out your desired label and glue to the envelope’s tab. Or, hand write your own label in the tab space.
- That’s it! Tuck the envelopes into your wallet, or a nice checkbook cover and get to budgeting!