Chore Punch Card Printables are a great way to get the kids motivated and excited to help out around the house!
Last month we shared our Homework Punch Cards and they were a HIT! (Glad to see I am not the only parent looking for incentive and encouragement to get through homework time!)
When we shared the homework idea on Facebook, we had several people suggest a similar method, but one that could be used for household chores… and I absolutely LOVED the idea!
I haven’t even tried these with my kids yet because I was too excited to share them with you! (But they are so cute, so they’ve gotta work, right?!) 🙂
How to Use Chore Punch Cards
The idea is very simple..
YOU WILL NEED –
- Punch card printable (download below)
- Cardstock, optional
- Pen or marker
- Hole punch
HOW IT WORKS –
- Download and print the chore punch card Printables for each of your children. I think cardstock is probably best to use, but you can be the judge of that!
- There are 4 fun colors to choose from, so let them pick their favorite and then cut it out.
- Write their names on the name line, and then pick a reward they will be excited about. Incentives that work well around here are –
- 15 minutes later bedtime
- 30 minutes extra screen time
- ice cream date with mom or dad
- a trip to the dollar store for X number of things
- Get to work! Once your child has completed a task, punch one of the X’s on the side. When all 10 X’s are punched put, give them their reward!
More Chore Printable Ideas
- Magnetic Chore Chart Printables
- 10 Creative Chore Chart Ideas
- Printable Chore Chart For Kids
- Summer Chore Chart Printable
- Teeth Brushing Incentive Chart
Punch Card Chore Printable
These punch cards are so simple, fun, and hopefully it works for your family! 🙂 Just enter your email address below and you’ll be given instant access to this free printable.