Our tooth brushing chart for kids is the perfect way to BRUSH UP on good dental hygiene! This free printable is a fun way to give your children an incentive to clean their teeth each day.
Fun Incentive For Kids
My kids think that adding toothpaste to the bristles of a toothbrush and sucking on it ’til it is gone counts as brushing their teeth! It is quite the challenge for me to get them to brush good, AND to brush for longer than 3 seconds. I decided it was time to come up with an incentive chart that would help encourage my kids to brush their teeth well, and to do it twice every day.
This incentive chart has been working out well so far, and I thought you might want to print one for your kids too!
Tooth Brushing Chart
- free printable (link below)
- dry erase marker
- Download and print the printable incentive chart.
- Put the printable in a frame. (You can print off a new printable each week if you’d rather not frame this, but putting it behind glass will allow you to use the same copy over and over – the dry-erase marker writes directly on top of the glass and wipes clean with a tissue.)
- Keep track of when your child has brushed their teeth by putting an “X” on the corresponding circles.
- Reward them with a fun activity or special treat if they fill up all their boxes for the week.
- Wipe clean at the end of the week and start over!
Teeth Brushing Chart Free Printable
Grab a copy of your free printable here to help your children brush their teeth every day. Do you have any other tips or methods of encouragement to get your kids to brush their teeth? Leave me a comment, I’d love to hear your ideas!